Photoshop Self Portrait Collage
Use the tools you have learned in Adobe Photoshop create a collage that represents YOU. Here's what you need to include:
1. Start by making a large blank file in Photoshop (1024 by 1024 PIXELS).
2. Start by adding a photo of yourself and then build up the rest of your image.
3. Include an abstract image of yourself somewhere in the collage (use the Photoshop filters).
4. Include an image that represents or symbolizes you (maybe you see yourself as a mountain, or a lion).
5. Include an image that represents what you would like to become.
6. Include an image that shows something about where you live or where you come from.
7. Include an image that shows people (friends or family) that you care about.
Here is a link to a video that shows you how to use the rubber stamp tool: The Rubber Stamp Tool.