How to Make the Drag and Drop Game
1. Draw your first drawing and convert it to a Movieclip symbol.
2. Look at the Movieclip's properties. Give it an INSTANCE name.
3.Click on WINDOW > CODE SNIPPETS.
4.Open the folder named ACTIONSCRIPT.
5. Open the folder named ACTIONS.
5.DOUBLE-CLICK: Drag and Drop.
6. A window full of code will pop up. Just close the window.
7. The code is now in place. Test your movie.CONTROL > TEST MOVIE >IN ANIMATE.
8.Repeat steps 1-7 until you have a total of 5 draggable Movieclips.
9. Export and turn in to Google classroom.
Video For the Drag and Drop Game